Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

When will the iPhone 5 be released?

My current AT&T plan ends in July. I really want to get an iPhone, but I'm seriously torn between getting an iPhone 4 and an iPhone 5. With so much uncertainty surrounding this new iPhone, when will I get any information regarding it?

If they're releasing the new phone in June or July, I'll be content with waiting. If it's going to be longer, I'm just going to buy the year-old iPhone 4.

When will the iPhone 5 be released?

Thanks.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I also read that it might be set back to September. So.. there's no telling.
But honestly it really won't matter which one you get because they come out with them so close
together that there isn't a dramatic difference between 4 and 5.
Asker's Comment:
Thanks.. I'll probably get the 4

Other Answers

I'm not sure. It is said to be that the next generation should come out in 2012

Source(s):

Google

No comments:

Post a Comment